Bentonville, Ark. / Sept 22
The fifth and final race of the series wraps up at the coveted Coler MTB Preserve located a mile West of the Bentonville Square. Thanks to Bike Bentonville for coming in as lead sponsor two years in a row.
**Maps and important event details will be emailed to all registered riders as soon as final weather plans are in place.** Please check emails.
Friday: 9/21/18 Trails are open to all. Please use caution in wet areas and on slick rocks. Stages will be marked with start and finish signs. Courses defined with white tape and blue arrows. PLEASE stay on trails. NO cutting corners, switchbacks, or sneaky lines. Stay on the trail!
Friday Night Head to Bike Rack Brewery on 8th Street and chill with fellow enduro riders. 7pm to end of night.
Saturday: COLER ENDURO: PLEASE use extreme caution when riding. Trails are very fast with loose over hard and some seriously rocky in spots. Full face and knee pads highly encouraged.
· 10AM-1PM Rider check-in timing module pick-up.
· 12:45 PM MANADATORY riders meeting
· 1PM race start (AID & SNACKS served on course after stage 3.
· Staggered and alternating starts. Please look closely at email for stage and start times.
· PLEASE turn-in timing module soon as finished.
· 4PM Post race meal by Cycle OG.
· 6PM Awards for Coler Enduro
· 6:30PM Overall AES Awards.
Sunday: Dual Slalom: Head to head action packed racing and highly spectator friendly.
· 8:30AM-9:30-AM Timing module pick up and fill out waiver
· 9:30AM-10:15AM Timed Practice & Seeding
· 10:30AM Riders meeting
· 10:45AM 1st Round (32) men
· 12:00PM 2nd Round (16) men
· 12:45PM 3rd Round (8) Women / (8) men
· 1:30PM 4th Round (4) Women / (4) men
· 2PM FINALS: Small final for 3rd/ Big Final for 1st& 2nd
AS SOON AS YOU’RE DONE RACING PLEASE TURN IN TIMING MODULE ASAP. THIS WILL ENSURE TIMELY OVERALL RESULTS.
PARKING - Unless you have a 4wd vehicle DO NOT park in the grass strip parking. Use the 3rd St. lot on the South end and we’ll shuttle you back North. See image below for shuttle pick up.
Parking info. Please read before driving out.
STRONG WARNING! The road marked in green is slick and muddy. There is one short hill that could prove to keep less capable vehicles from getting out. Vans and front wheel drive cars are at high risk of not getting out. The alternative is parking in the grass lot off 3rd St. Take 3rd West and as soon as you pass the South end of Coler take your first right onto Cross then the immediate right into the dirt road. This is the top of Thunderdome. Ride downhill to bottom and go left (north) it’s a bit of a ride to the Homestead but a safe bet from not getting stuck.
Alt. parking spot off 3rd. Plus side is you won't get stuck in mud. Downside is it's a bit of a pedal to the Homestead.