Big Brushy, Ark. / June 3
In a remote area located West of Hot Springs, Ark. find a unique course with highly technical terrain and untapped trails. There will be no home-turf advantage here!
Thursday 5/31/18 - 8PM Online Registration closes. On-Site Registration will include a $15 onsite registration fee so please pre-register online. Pre-registration helps us better prepare to give you the best experience.
**Maps and important event details will be emailed to all pre-registered riders.
Friday: Trails are open and being prepared and dialed for the event.
Saturday: Official Pre-Riding begins! Stages will be marked and trails taped for racing. Trails are fast and rocky in spots - PLEASE be careful and use extreme caution when riding.
· 9AM-6PM Pre-Ride open. Please sign race waiver at Check In prior to pre-riding.
· 12PM-6PM Check In and On-Site Registration
· 6PM-8PM River Party - swimming, music, and burgers! (location will be on event map)
Sunday: RACE DAY!
· 7AM-8:45AM Check-In, On-Site Registration, and Timing Module Pick-Up
· 8:45AM MANADATORY riders meeting
· 9AM Race Start (lunch served on course after stage 3)
· Please turn-in timing module soon as finished.
· 2PM Post race meal by Cycle OG
· 3PM AWARDS
This one-day enduro will be a true back-country test including some never ridden stages and some Ouachita Trail stages that are fast, flowy, and beautiful! Add in more speed, some rock gardens, a little tricky tech, and you have something for every rider! Expect 5-6 stages with elevation gain of 200-550 ft. per stage, over 2000 ft. of drop, and good times!
· BASE CAMP: Will be at the Mayfield Farm - 1763 Brushy Rd., Oden, AR 71961
· FREE! Primitive camping @farm with porta cans and shower on site.
· Other lodging close by: MT IDA is 20-30 minutes away with affordable hotels.
· The Route: This will be one big day, however it is doable by all, and we will have ample support to complete the day. Racers will have 5-6 hours to finish the 20-25 mile route.
· Pre-Riding: You can save your legs a little by parking at trailheads and pairing up.
· Spectating: This is a great spot, with awesome swimming holes close by, and easy access to watch stage finishes.
***Promoter reserves the right to adjust schedule due to any unforeseen circumstances***